This cutie is in the mail to a bestie in a (cough) warmer climate.....
With each wreath I make I get a little better.....and I like each one better than the last!
Christmas is about to be in full swing around here. I have had my Christmas cards in hand for a few weeks now....and I'm thinking about heading to the tree lot tomorrow. Oh yes.....it's been raining all day and I sit here making tree plans for tomorrow......



This turned out gorgeously! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful you are feeling better and more yourself.
And thank you and your husband and family for serving our country. God bless!
@Sweet Bee Cottage
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I am so glad to be feeling better!
I love it so much. It is such a beauty hanging on the wall here in Florida. Thanks so much chunk! You rock! Hugs! xoxo
ReplyDelete