I was honored to attend the graduation of Charlie Co. 3/47 at Fort Benning. Let me tell you, it was ICY and slick in the stadium and on the field. When I got to the field the temperature was 31 degrees, and for Georgia, that's pretty low. I had to wipe the ice off the bleacher before sitting down. Luckily, I had gone to K-Mart and gotten a scarf and some gloves beforehand.
 |
| Gloves and The Help...great for sitting in 30 degree weather for an hour waiting for the start! |
 |
| I wore my 1940's sterling heart charm bracelet to honor all that have served before us. It has charms from all the services on it...if you look closely you can see the Army and Navy charms. |
 |
| The hubby's platoon was on the far right side. |
 |
| The hubby's platoon marching past. |
 |
| Proud Army Wife with the sweet Hubby outside the Infantry Museum. |
I had a very nice time. It was so great to spend time with Mr. V. before he left for the next phase of training. In 12 days I will be driving to pick him up for Christmas break!!!
Oh, and btw, The Help is GREAT! I can't wait to see the movie!
0 comments:
Post a Comment