Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The home stretch

I apologize for the lack of blogging. I'm just trying to get through the days. I have a lack of ideas, inspiration and motivation. I suppose I have projects. I bought paint and should be using it for the intended project, but home is the last place I want to be right now. It reminds me of my sweet husband too much, and time drags when I am not out and about, driving every which where.

Every day is one step closer to getting a GIANT hug from my husband.

Until then, I carry on.

And make more SHINY BRITE WREATHS!




This one was made for the antique mall. When I stopped there yesterday someone had taken the wreath down and placed it on a CHAIR! OMG. Sooooo noooootttt cooollll! One tumble and this one would have been quite a mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment