Friday, November 11, 2011

More Sisterly Shopping

The little sis and I spent Veterans Day shopping. Of course we did!

We managed to stroll leisurely through my FAVORITE store, Anthropologie. Not that I can afford to pay their ridiculous prices, but it was fun to look at all the vintagey items. And take some photos.


Anthro, you have some neat, but dusty mirrors.



While we were there, sister found THE BEST owl cami! I am happy to report my first ever Anthro clothing purchase! And, it was of course on sale. And I was able to fit in the cute little shirt! Bonus!

Owl Cami
Sending so many thanks to the veterans out there who serve and have served. A special thanks to my sweet hubby, Mr. V., for making my Anthro shopping trip a reality. Love you bunches!

2 comments:

  1. You are looking great! I want you to post a pic of you in the awesome new top. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KaraThanks!!! I will be wearing it to the family day on Wednesday and will be posting!

    ReplyDelete