Just take a walk down the beach and look for sea glass....
We live a few blocks from Lake Michigan and on lovely summer nights it is so relaxing to take Little Mister and Mr. Vaughan lake glass hunting.
| Can you see the glass? |
Little Mister doesn't quite like to walk on the rocky sand we have by our house, so Mr. Vaughan carries him most of the way. When I find the glass he gets to put it into the collection bag.
| First piece of the day |
I love wearing my pink summery dress and flip flops. Even if the rocks get all up in my shoes.
| As we walked the fog started to roll in from the lake. So beautiful. |
But the little bugs were too much today and we headed home only after a little bit.
| Green and clear...going straight into our sea glass jar |
Hello! Just found your shop on etsy which led me here. So nice to meet you and see your little adorable family. I'm so enchanted that I'm adding you to my sidebar too. You have great taste and I am already in love with several of your items in your shop. Now I just need to sell some stuff so I can buy more stuff from you!
ReplyDeleteAww..thank you so much! Glad to have you visit!
ReplyDelete