Friday, July 29, 2011

Favorite Fridays

I've decided Friday will be my day to post my favorites in life...favorite people, places and things! For the first post:


                                         1950's/60's Nash Metropolitan

Nash cars were made in our town in the 50's!
Metropolitans were the Mini Coopers of their day. Such a tiny and cute two-seater. IN LOVE!
I will own one some day....

Also, in preparation for the hubby leaving I have decided to get to work doing things myself. Usually, I would have Mr. Vaughan do all of the handy things around the house, such as hanging pictures and signs. I will admit, I am a bit afraid of hammers. Not necessarily the tool, but the fact that I might smack it on my finger.

                                                            


My first attempt at hanging something on a wall! This Dolly Madison sign has been perched on our sink ledge for about 1 year now. Every time we would bang the door shut it would fall off the ledge, and every time the clang would be a reminder it needed to be hung. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment