Have you ever bought anything to resell and hated to part with it?
Me too.
Case in point:
 |
| 1950's Fenton Daisy and Fern Opalescent Blue glass bowl |
Smitten.
I think it would look lovely sitting on my new nightstand......
This nightstand was originally part of larger vanity found at an estate sale a couple of weeks ago. I hemmed and hawed about selling the vanity as it is just GORGEOUS....
And as it sat in my kitchen I looked at it from a different angle and realized that it could be separated into nightstands! And Voila!
 |
| Swoon....original bow hardware and trim! |
Hey, I have 7 days to decide on the bowl. It is sitting on ebay right now and I can always change my mind before next Monday, right?!
The bowl is beautiful! You are a brave woman, or your kid is very well behaved. A glass bowl on my nightstand would equal DANGER! P.S. Love the nightstand.
ReplyDeleteQuick take it off! I've only regretted selling one thing on ebay and I even thought about telling the buyer that it had broken and giving them their money back but my conscience (my husband) said that is just not the right thing to do. So if you're having second thoughts, yank it now and you can relist it later. I've done that with a few of my vintage finds - lived with it for a time and then sending it off to a new home. :) It sure is pretty!
ReplyDelete@Kara
ReplyDeleteLittle Mister doesn't really go in our bedroom...it's Mommy and Daddy's sanctuary. The one place where I can keep breakables without worry! =)
@Sweet Bee Cottage
ReplyDeleteI know....I started it at a price I wouldn't regret it selling for. I can't keep everything....
But it is so pretty...I won't mind if it doesn't sell one bit!