Sunday, April 22, 2012

Birdy Birdy

Here is a new to us little metal birdy that I thought would look cute in our new house.


It is some kind of trinket or vanity box. The top is a little lid that lifts off. He is a white washed metal and most likely from the 1950's.

This week has been so busy. I was asked by the new landlord to go and get some ideas for the remodel of the new house. So we happily drove to Lowes today and took pictures and got samples together to present to him. I suppose I don't mind being an unpaid design consultant on a house that I will be living in soon..... Now, let's see if he actually uses the ideas I have. =)

Next week we have a family full of birthdays. Papa's birthday is the 25th, Little Misters is the 26th, and mine is the 28th! My sister's birthday is May 1st, not to mention Cousin Maggie's and Aunt Liz's have theirs next week as well! Oh, and cousin Holly's is May 1st also! Whew!

We have three birthday dinners and a concert all next week. Oh, and maybe a bit of packing? Maybe.

About 10 years ago I planted a pack of tulip bulbs around the tree in the front. The first year they came up like champs, and then every year since only two or three pop up. Usually the bunnies eat them, or people, (usually schoolkids) pick them on their way home from school.

Today was the first time ever I have gotten to pick one of my own tulips before someone or something got them first. Lucky me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment