Monday, October 10, 2011

No sewing tutorial needed

I had an idea to watch a online tutorial on sewing....
That was until the Sweet MIL offered to show me instead. And so, our first project is a sheet quilt!
I am sooo excited! Tonight I did the first row!




And tomorrow, a few more. The goal is to have this quilt done by the time I go visit the hubby in late November. I just purchased my tickets....now, only 6 more weeks to wait.....

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Good job! I'm jealous of all your crafty abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Trying so hard to not be jealous of your sweet quilt beginnings. It is adorable! Sorry about not hearing from hubs. Hope that's all fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome start! What a great way to pass the next 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Just Me Thanks! I'm really just starting getting crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sweet Bee Cottage I think you said you are getting sheets together for one too? I can send you some fat quarters if you like any of my prints when we are finished, if you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Katie Thanks...anything to keep me busy!

    ReplyDelete