Thursday, September 22, 2011

World of Color

A couple of days before Mr. V left for the army we went and got our pumpkins. It was kinda sad as Halloween and fall are his favorites. I am glad he was able to be there when we picked out our selections. It really is just the beginning of the season, so they didn't have a bunch to pick from.

For the last few years we have gotten our pumpkins from a little family run greenhouse and they always have the neatest choices. This year they had new pumpkins called "World of Color". I LOVED them!


Love the stripes on the pumpkin!




They also had some neat purple (like green) peppers. I chose a couple for the Sweet MIL...how could I resist a purple pepper!


Little Mister was quite happy to see this big rooster milling about.....



And we also bought a cinderella white pumpkin for me (my fav!) and set them by our fall mum display on the side porch. I think it turned out cute.


I put all of our mums in vintage or antique containers. I have some galvanized buckets, a coal bucket, a porcelain container and some others in there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment