Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1st time in 12 Years

Yesterday marks the very 1st time in 12 years of thrifting/collecting that I have found a piece of vintage Halloween EVER at a thrift store. I'm not talking 1980's Halloween, which you can usually find a bit of. I'm talking 1950's fabulousness!

Can you spot them?!
Our local thrift had those neat vintage 1950's tin jack-o-lanterns sitting on a shelf in the window. Really!

For 89¢ each!!!!

Um, yes please.
And two of them to boot! My oh-so-lucky day. It really just made my day. These are keepers for sure!

The  backside
To sweeten the deal I had a coupon for 10% off. Yay for thrifting!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great find...It is very hard to find vintage Halloween! These are too cool,we love the owl on the back.

    Have a great week,
    Laura and Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura and Michele

    I think they are so great too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Halloween Pumpkins! Those are fabulous! I am trying, ever so hard, to not be jealous (but I am). Enjoy those cute little fellas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sweet Bee Cottage

    Thanks...your turn will come soon hopefully!

    ReplyDelete