Friday, August 19, 2011

Favorite Fridays...Vintage Sheet (Quilts!)

We had quite an incredible day yesterday!

How often do you find this many vintage sheets?!!!

When I finished nicely piling them together for the photo I realized just how lovely they all look together....

Then I texted Elly (sweet MIL) the photo so she could get some   "sheet-speration" and maybe make me a sheet quilt! Hint Hint, Elly....

Anywho....I literally found 6 at one store! Pictured is also cute older 60's filigree metal frame for our spring family photo. And, the neat vintage Orphan Annie sheet.


When we picked Mr. Vaughan up from work we headed to another store and.......
                                                                   
                                                               BEHOLD!   

Vintage Fabric!
25 different pieces of vintage fabric. All hanging nicely and cleanly pressed....REALLY! I almost needed to pinch myself when I glimpsed the rack. I didn't even buy it all! There were more treasures I found yesterday, but I can't tell you ALL my secrets now.....

Have a great thrifting/fun weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic finds!! These will make a wonderful quilt! I have been collecting vintage sheets too, making a quilt with them is on my "to do" list.
    Merry

    ReplyDelete