Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Living MY dream

Life is what we make of it, right? 
I try to be the best I can every day, be a good mom, wife and person. 
Sometimes life gets the best of us. 
Yesterday was one of those days where I could not be happy. Not one bit of me. A sour face day.
As much as I tried, I couldn't bring out the joy. Life had gotten the best of me. 

Ahhh...but the beauty is that today is a new day, and it was GREAT!
The thrifting was excellent, my Mr. Vaughan was happy, my boy was in good spirits and so was I. 

This blog is about me living MY dream. My dream of motherhood, domestic bliss (haha) and vintage thrifting. Of feeling fulfilled, working my hardest to achieve my best potential.

Look what I found today!

                                       1950's Miss Betsy McCall ~MIB!

Thank you to the thrifting gods...you really liked me today!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the World of Blogging! Your dream sounds much like mine, only I had to wait half a lifetime for the opportunity to sell my wares. But having lived that dream, and still in the middle of it, I can tell you it is so worth it.

    Love Miss Betsy! Lucky girl for finding her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my first follower, Wanda! Blogging is starting to get a bit addicting...every day is a new adventure and I am always thinking of was to blog about our journey!

    ReplyDelete