Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mommies day to all of the mommies in the blogosphere!

Here are a couple pics of Friday's estate sale finds.


Not much was found there, but it was nice to be able to walk around and look for a bit. The house was filled, but the prices were a tiny bit high. Like $195.00 for a pair of romantic-revival sconces? That's antique mall price.

I'm pretty sure this is a Bessie Pease Gutmann. 

We try to concentrate our military collectibles collection on ARMY of course, but I can't resist picking up other branches items. They are just so sweet and nostalgic not too!
This kitty fabric seems to be a duvet. Do you know that vintage kitty fabric sometimes gets ginormous prices on ebay?
And finally, this little packet of unopened sweet pea seeds is going in the SMIL's Mother's Day gift!

For my Mother's Day we are going to be ZIPLINING this afternoon! Wheeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought so too...hoping it comes clean in the wash...

      Delete