Thrifting finds of the day:
 |
| 1950's Sexy Seniorita painting. Oil on canvas. |
The busty brunette looked like a print to me when I first spotted her! But she is a old oil!
 |
| 1950's/1960's Royal TURQUOISE Typewriter..Be still my heart... |
And we surely couldn't pass up this fabulous typewriter. A bestie told me to stick it in my new kitchen. Nah....she'll be for sale. =)
oh my god. Where did you find the typewriter. I AM IN LOVE. The painting is also gorgeous. I would have picked up both immediately
ReplyDeleteI KNOW!!! So cool! Both were found at the Goodwill today!
DeleteAmazing finds! I recently sold a typewriter on etsy. Kind of wanted to keep, but it wasn't such a pretty shade of turquoise as yours.
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous finds!! I have that same typewriter, only not in aqua, but a gray base and sort of a pinky-beige color for the top piece. My mom bought it in 1960, and even saved the receipt! (she saved everything). Yours looks to be in great shape!
ReplyDelete