You know when you have these weird moments and you realize something about yourself....sometimes it's random..well it usually is random...so here goes my random "about me" list:
1. I am addicted to Coca-Cola. But only ice cold. Like, stick it in the freezer 'til it's almost frozen cold. And only CANS. Pop tastes different in plastic bottles. It really does.
2. I don't mind sharing said pop with my husband. And when I have no other option I do sometimes drink out of plastic bottles. But he sucks the fizz out of the pop. Does anyone else understand this phenomenon?
3. I fantasize about being a really good bike rider. And one that rides a bike often. And to go along with that has been my want of one of those vintage looking bikes they are making nowadays.
4. I want to be a gardener, but I don't have the want to do it. Meaning, I want a really cute yard boy that takes care of my awesome garden.
5. I am obsessed with this Kitchen Aid Mixer. Turquoise only, please.
They sell it at my "local" military exchange. AND...I can layaway it for 3 months!! I know! What am I waiting for?!
6. I know this may sound gross...but here goes: I loathe showering. Yep. Now, I like being clean, but I hate that you have to shower to do so. Like, I want a magic machine that makes you clean without having to get your hair wet. With this being said, I still shower often, so you don't have to worry if you ever meet me in real life. =)
7. My favorite appliance, other than the above turquoise goddess, is my "cute" washing machine. Like, it's the only high-tech appliance I own. And, it's not state of the art, it's a year old, but it still does neat things like weigh the laundry to find out how much water to add. No more choosing your load size...hooah!!! In case you are wondering, this is what my washer looks like.
It looks cuter in person. I promise.
8. I am a pretty good cook. I have visions of culinary school. But not really.
9. I once bought a brand new easy chair. I had it custom upholstered and ordered which took over a month. When it came in we promptly went to the furniture store to pick it up, loaded it into the back of my husband's pickup truck and off down the highway we went. Until, several miles down the road, the chair flew out of the back of the truck and we had to retrieve it in the middle of a four lane highway. Both of the arms were split open. And then we turned around and drove it back to the store for repair. A $200.00 repair. That took 8 weeks. True sob story right here.
10. I have gained back some of the weight I lost when Mr. Vaughan was away. I have not figured out the magic solution to this dilemma. When I do, I will surely let you know.


0 comments:
Post a Comment