Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Here we go again

Change is coming to our household: the sweet hubby is coming home for good.

I am trying to not get too overly excited about this, after all I have six more days until he graduates. So I am trying to keep my cool. If I don't it will mean six more sleepless nights. And I am trying not to make a repeat of my first trip to pick him up, which involved a fourteen hour car ride on five hours of sleep. No good.

He has spent the last two days "in the field", and in army terms that means camping without any means of showering and communicating with your family. Oh, and they shoot guns and eat crappy food. Sounds like fun? Not my kind.

Anyway, it's a bit late, but I figured I would post some photos of when we went to the city during his holiday leave.



0 comments:

Post a Comment