I purchased a new curtain for the window, painted all the trim/stairs and attempted to do a kick-board stencil. That didn't turn out very nicely, so after 6 days of late night painting, I threw in the towel and put all the paint and supplies away.
I haven't done much Christmas shopping this year. I was waiting on Mr. V to come home to do it with me. Most of my life lately has been in a holding pattern, and Christmas shopping is no exception. I was surprised that I actually went out and bought the tree myself. I am used to putting it up and decorating it myself, but the choosing part by myself was new.
This brings me to the actual gift wrapping. I consider myself a bit of a present snob. I LOVE to find the perfect gift, no matter what the occasion. I pride myself on the perfect purchase. And in the last few years, that has extended into the actual gift wrap. Last year I was a red/white damask/polka dot look. This year I went for the trendy aqua/mustard/tan look.
I went to Hobby Lobby and chose about 8 different cute ribbon spools. I just love the look. It will come together a little nicer when I actually have more gifts....but you get the idea.
![]() |
| I'm sure the sweet lady that receives this gift will know right away who it's for when she reads this blog.... |






Well that's quite a beautiful ribbon. And yes you are a VERY hard act to follow with gifts. You always get the perfect thing (unlike me who hates to shop) forever hoping to find the perfect one for you. I'll never give up tho.
ReplyDelete