Friday, October 21, 2011

This weeks favs....and the one that got away

Thrifting was a bit meager this week. I usually find at least one item at every store...not so this week. Here is some quick pics of what I did find: (please excuse the icky cell phone pics)

A sweet vintage wedding cake topper-as found on the shelf

Inside my cart at the Goodwill: Vintage small hand-cart, pink pottery jug, doggie figurine, planter and fancy porcelain bowl!

Then there's the heart wrencher: the one that got away. I think we all have these moments when we get to the store just a few minutes too late and miss a great piece.....

Victorian desk/cabinet. Missing door and a bit shabby, but for $75.00! Who could pass it up! Ugh!
Too bad, but I've had moments when I know people have felt the same way. A few months ago I found a brand new Kitchen-Aid mixer in the box for $75.00 at the Goodwill! I saw quite a few people look enviously into my cart with that one. And now it sits proudly in the Sweet Mother in Law's kitchen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment