Yesterday my sister, aka "TiTi", and I went and did some retail therapy. I swear, the family separation allowance that the military builds into our paycheck is just evil. Evil, I tell ya! Ha, don't you like how I said "our" paycheck! Mr. V will surely laugh at that! Anywho...what else is there to do while your husband is in training and you are spending your wedding anniversary alone?
So, we went thrifting. Didn't find too much. This life-size cutout of the Three Stooges called our names, but, alas, it was SOLD.
So off to the outlets by our house. I had originally wanted to go to the Bare Minerals store and Yankee Candle...but then we saw Old Navy and it begged to be visited! Good thing, because they were having a super sale and we got matching sister coats for $14.00 EACH!
The one I have on is actually too big, and I am so proud that I now fit into regular sizes! Hallelujah!
Military family separation allowance = good thing.
Loosing weight = good thing.
Loosing weight and having to buy new clothes = less money than before the allowance. Darn.
0 comments:
Post a Comment