Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Magical Tree

Do you ever have something that you see every so often and think is just magical? Maybe it just makes you smile? Weeping pines do that for me. They remind me of fairy dust, gnomes and magical things. I have loved weeping pine trees since the first day I laid eyes on one. You usually see them at the high-end garden centers...they like to plant them by their signs.

Well, thanks to the Sweet Father In-Law we are now proud caretakers of our own little weeping pine!




SFIL works at one of those big-box hardware centers. And he was keeping watch over the weeping pines for me...specifically to be aware of when they went on sale. I bought this beauty for $19.98 after my military discount last week! I am so over the moon about this tree! It makes me smile every time I pull in our driveway.

I think every cottage needs a magical weeping pine.

1 comment:

  1. Very unique chunkster! I have never heard of this pine before! It is very gnome provoking and magical! Very snap worthy!

    ReplyDelete