I never was keen on it. It's dirty, sweaty and not fun, right?
Up until quite recently I worked a real full-time job. 2nd shift. Every night I would get home and not want to do much of anything...except maybe snack, sit on my bum at the computer and maybe pack a few ebay boxes if need be. Until 2:00 am every night. Then, get up at 10:00 am, laze around and be at work at 1:00pm. Ha! How things have changed! Mom, now I GET IT! How can one stay at home all day and not want to make their surroundings nice and cozy? Decorating, I got you. Cleaning, I got you!
| Sadie the Great Dane and Olive the Scotty |
It isn't bad enough to be in the throes of toddlerhood, but I also live with these two hairy monsters, above. The little black one isn't too bad, it's that big spotted one that causes the trouble. THE DROOL. Calgon take me away.
Enter Mr. Clean.
Specifically the MAGIC ERASER. Heaven sent tool, that one is. I went through 2 whole boxes today. TODAY.
I reduce them to smithereens.
Pictured are the good ones. I get all sweaty with my bum in the air, crouched down and furiously wiping the grime and drool away with these things. Before I know it, I have gone all the way around the kitchen, forgotten parts of it, and have rounded the corner into the living room. I will spare you pictures of dried drool. Lets think happy thoughts...like a clean house!
Now let me run out and buy some more of these. I have 8 more rooms to tackle....
0 comments:
Post a Comment